Some Co-efficient of Friction calculations are still adjusting after we extended our forecasts to 72 hours. Please allow a few more days for CoF to calibrate.
Recommended Mounting Height: 12-18 feet; for low/no-light areas, mounting too high will result in a darker night-vision image.
Upgrading your sensor unit? Download instructions here.
Relocating your mini-weather station:
If you plan to move your units for the green season, to prevent issues with your forecast, we recommend either:
- Going through the setup process again by scanning the QR code on the side of the unit
- Setting the GPS coordinates manually in the app; you can do this as an admin by clicking Settings>Locations and choosing the unit that has been moved (you can also rename the location here)
Assembly and Installation Video
Forecasts + Road Conditions
Adding Users + Renaming Locations (Admins Only)
- Changing a Location Name: Click Settings > Locations and click the 3 dots next to the unit name.
- Adding Users: Admins can add users by going to Settings > Users > Add User. For access to shared data in other groups, please submit a request using the form below.
Image Frequency + Requests
- Photo Frequency: In winter, all accounts update photos every 20 minutes unless otherwise discussed. We save photos on the device every few minutes as a backup, and and download them to your dashboard every 8 hours in the off-season. You can request a photo on-demand any time.
- Storm Mode: When started, downloads photos to your dashboard automatically every 20 minutes for 4 hours.
Using Proof of Work
Configuring Alerts (Admins Only)
Upcoming Feature Releases
- Coming soon:
- AI-enabled forecasts and alerts
- Ability to toggle between 72 and 24-hour forecasts
- Precipitation alerts
- Other platform usability and design enhancements
- Default groups for users with access to multiple groups
- Product Guide + Best Practices e-book
- Just added:
- 72 hour forecasts!
Not finding what you need? Submit a support request here.