Save time. Save money.
Frost Solutions’ mini weather stations allow snow and ice management pros to monitor weather conditions from anywhere with location-specific forecasts, customizable alerts, and on-demand images.
Your budget-saving secret weapon.
Make smart decisions about de-icing and plowing using Frost’s new and improved RWIS system.
More than just a site camera.
The Frost Mini RWIS
The Frost Mini Weather Station is equipped with advanced technology to provide data and images to you whenever, wherever.
Current Conditions & Forecasts
- Full radar overlay
- Localized weather forecast based on your unit's data (weather data is recorded every minute)
- Pavement temperature and condition forecast (dry, wet, mixed, snow, ice, etc.)
- Grip/coefficient of friction forecasts
- User-specific alerts for any current or forecasted weather data
- Text message, email, and in-platform alerts available
- I.e. "Notify me when the pavement temperature drops below 32º at any of my locations."
Day & Night-Vision Camera
- Wide-Angle field of view
- Night vision (upgraded for winter 2023-2024!)
- Lens defroster
- On-demand images
- Lifetime historical image access
Battery & Form Factor
- 4+ year lifetime
- Solar rechargeable battery with 60+ day battery reserve
- Easy pole or wall mount installation
- Water and weatherproof
Explore markets leveraging the Frost RWIS
Get ahead this winter with eyes where you need them most.
- Commercial Snow and Ice Removal
Get ahead of your city’s weather events with ease, reducing accidents and injuries. We recommend placing the mini RWIS device in varied locations around your city to get a bird’s eye view of the conditions and action needed.
“Last winter when we used Frost devices, we estimated ~400 fewer auto accidents and 12 fewer deaths because we got smarter about laying salt and plowing where it was needed the most.”
By positioning Frost units at your customers’ parking lots, you’ll know when and where to deploy your team first, get remote site monitoring, and see proof-of-work at the push of a button. With four years of historical images and data, showing your customer your on-time and accurate work has never been easier.
“With this system we are able to monitor the road conditions throughout the county from virtually anywhere. My supervisors can easily monitor changing conditions and determine the best plan of action.”
Trusted in 29 states and 6 Canadian provinces.
We look forward to tackling weather together.
All-in pricing is standard including cellular data, unlimited users on your account, hardware break-fix, and more. Please contact us to discuss your custom quote based on number of units needed.